Monday, May 10, 2010

The One Where I Jump In

I'll write the back story at some point, but for now I want to introduce this diamond-in-the-rough:


Isn't she a beauty? Every time I go to the house I am so full of joy. It's full of potential and so peaceful. I love being in every room. I love being in the backyard. I love being on the front steps. I love being there and dreaming of all the possibilities in the neighborhood, wondering who will live there with me over the years and the people we'll have over for dinner, and the food we will grow and conversations we will share.

More than anything, I feel so well taken care of through this whole process. From the encouragement and possibility from my parents, and my roommates, friends, landlords, my Realtor, broker, and even and especially the sellers. This is such an incredible time and I'm trying to take in as much as I can. I can hardly believe that at the end of the week I will own a home.

And a 30-year mortgage.

1 comment:

  1. and I'm so excited you bought a guest house for me and Zoe! Can't wait til we're neighbors, friend. Oh the fun (and free stuff curbside nabbing) we'll have.

    ReplyDelete