Thursday, June 3, 2010

The One With the Change

I made one minor little change when I found a light fixture I wanted in the main bathroom. I asked Alex if it was a big deal since it would be one box overhead instead of two on the side (which had already been put in place). He said it was no problem.

But the problem was that we were in the basement when I asked him about it, and we walked into the bathroom so I could show him what I meant. I repeated a few times that I didn't mean the basement bathroom. Only the main floor bathroom would be changed. I bought the light and put the box in the main bathroom, just so it would be super clear that I wanted that fixture changed.

I came home to the basement bathroom being changed and not the main bathroom. Ugh! Something so simple has turned into a pain and I feel really bad about it. But the light is so perfect for the main bath! And the others were perfect for the basement! I'm totally being a brat about it, but I really want it the way I want it. Just wish I had seen that darn light fixture before they started the electrical. Oh well.



Today was insulation and setting the windows in place. The insulation wasn't completed like it was supposed to be because the truck that does the blown didn't show. Hopefully they get it worked out before the inspection tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment